6/11/06

Summer Movies: 3 down, 2 to go

I saw Cars on Saturday in a theater here in MO. I loved it!!! I highly recommend it to anybody and everybody.

Ever since I saw a movie poster, I knew Guido (or "little toot" as I call him) was going to be my favorite character. He's just so adorable. I wish he would've spoken English, but beggers can't be choosers.

I also wanted Fillmore to be one of my favorites, just b/c I think hippies are cool, but he wasn't very cool. He didn't really say much.

The best part of the movie was the end credits, where they did a shout out to Joe Ranft (sp?). Jonathan and I knew he died a couple months ago, since he was the voice of Heimlich, one of Jonanthan's favorite Pixar characters. It was a really sweet tribute.

Long story short (too late!), GO SEE CARS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really was a great movie! I too recommend it to everyone! :0D

Is Luigi is the cule tiniest blue guy??? I got confused who Luigi was, because the tire shop was named Luigi's Tire Shop (something like that), so I thought that a light yellow Italian guy's name was Luigi... I too like that little blue guy the best. ♡:0}♡

So, are you back in town??? :0) More stories from your trip, please!? Story! Story!! ;0)

Traci said...

Pictures pictures pictures.

Unknown said...

I LOVED Cars!!! :) It was so cute and a few very funny parts.