6/29/06

Food, Rain and Superman

Jonathan's parents are in town for a week, so that means party time for me! His parents are so sweet, and always insist on taking Jonathan and I out for dinner.

Unfortunatly, the minute they drove into Orlando, the rain started, and it hasn't stopped yet. It makes it hard to do any outside activities. Hopefully it will cooperate on Saturday afternoon, when we dine at Liberty Tree Tavern in honor of Jonathan's mom's b-day.

Last night we all saw Superman Begins together. I was pleasently surprized. The movie had action and some tender moments between Clark and Lois' son. There were also some pretty awesome previews before the movie for Spiderman 3 and Pirates 2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems wierd to me that Lois has a son...

Wow, everyone's parents make Amber eat. that's freakin' hilarious!!

monica said...

Yay for parents takin' ya to dinner!!
I saw a review about seeing "Superman" partly in 3-D @ IMAX. (I've not been too interested in it to begin with, I'm a Batman kinda girl), but with 3-D...that might be fun!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»