6/14/06

Photos from Missouri - part 1

Jonathan's family lives on a farm. They have over 1500 acres. Here are 2 photos of the back yard. Who knew Missouri was such a hilly state? (Maybe lots of people, but not me!). It was a pretty sweet view.

And here is a shot from the front yard. (Blogger isn't letting me format the phots. The picture with the white flowers is the front yard). We drove thru the farmy part. From my limited knowledge of farms, I think they just grow hay and they have lots of cows. Jonathan's parents don't do much (or any?) farming. His grandpa still does some farm work, and has a group of people who work for him. The coolest part was a 1/2 acre cemetary smack dab in the middle of the farm; old and new graves were in there. I wanted to get out and explore, but I didn't want to seem like a freak in front of Jonathan's dad (did I mention he's a judge?).

Here is one of the farm dogs, Squeaky (or is it Sparky).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suweeeeet! I want to go visit that farm!!! =:0D

Was it you or a dog in that last picture with Jonathan??? =:0o

Anonymous said...

Missouri is actually very pretty to drive through (on our way to TX)

Joanne said...

Nice photos. :)

I actually lived in Missouri for a summer. It is very pretty there.

monica said...

Very very nice!! Fun stuff~

Traci said...

Wow. It's sure big!!

Terry said...

wow, nice farm! I love missouri, i think it's gorgeous there. I could live there.....again.