4/23/06

Top 5 movies I want to see ...

The top 5 movies I'm looking forward to this summer: (pretty much in order)
1. Pirates of the Carribean 2
2. Posiden -- the original rocks! I hope this remake has some cool efffects
3. Cars
4. Snakes on a Plane -- I think the title says it all
5. Mission Impossible 3 -- Even though Tom Cruise is a wack job, I've heard that this movie has nonstop action

Honorable Mention:
6. Slither -- Just because "Pam" from The Office is in it.
7. Scary Movie 4 -- They haven't failed me yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Snakes on a Plane? I haven't even heard of that! What kind of rock have I been living under?

Pirates, yes!!!!!!!

Poiseden... eh, not a huge fan of the original, we'll see.

Cars - DUH YES

MI3: Ok, Mr Cruise should be Seen and not heard. EVER.
I loved the other MI movies, and I think he did look pretty hot in the 2nd one. But yes, he is just getting looney. Sceintology by any other name would just be crack pot to me ;)

Slither.. eh

Scary Movie 4 - those are always funny, but I wait for the DVD.

I want to see Superman and X3.

Holly is not patiently waiting for Davinci Code. And thinks I should see it, but I have no desire to.

monica said...

I've been waiting on CARS for.. forever!! Oh, I can't wait!! I want to see MI and Pirates both too!! I think I'll see Da Vinci though I know I'll disagree with the plot. With Tom Hanks in it and Opie directing, I think I'll like the movie.

Unknown said...

Three words for ya:

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!!

:)
And I'm going to do everything in my power to get to the red carpet at Disneyland for the Hollywood premiere to sit and wait and watch Johnny go by!!!!!

I think I'm going to steal Amber's idea and make my own list on my blog. :)

Amber said...

I am trading Jonathan "Posiden" for "DaVinci Code". I guess that's fair.