4/17/06

Favorites

All my other internet friends are doing it, so here goes!
Favorite color? Navy blue
Band? Foo Fighters
Taco Bell menu item? Soft taco
Candy bar? I don't eat candy bars. Does Reeces PB cups count?
Concert? I've only been to one - Foo Fighters and Barenaked Ladies were there. A friend reminded me that I've been to 2 concerts - I saw Madonna last year. Duh!
Movie quote? "Let's cut the chit chat a-hole" -Nicholas Cage (from The Rock)
Monopoly game piece? Thimble
Nickname? (thanks a lot Survivor) Amb-ah
Pizza toppings? Sausage and Pepperoni
Cell phone service provider? Sprint
Restaurant? Earl of Sandwich (or a 'real' restaurant would be Olive Garden).
Breakfast cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats
Website? All my friend's blogs
Roadtrip? I don't like driving in cars

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... I think you got the cliff notes version here...there's tons of stuff missing!!!!

Traci said...

*As she takes a Reese PB cup out of her desk drawer*

Am-bah is my friend!

Amber said...

I know - I didn't want to do the whole thing. That was insanley long!!! :0)

monica said...

I'd like to see Madonna...and Prince!
*blushing*

Unknown said...

what? you don't have as much free time as the rest of us?? ;)

YOU WENT TO SEE MADONNA LAST YEAR?!?!?! I soooo wanted to go! And I want to go this year, but they sold out in like 30 seconds. :( (not to mention they are like $300.00 a piece)