4/1/06

Amazing Race

I've been getting into the Amazing Race (on CBS) lately. Too bad it's on at 10pm. Although, I saw a commercial that it's moving to a new night and new time - Wednesday at 8pm! I won't have to stay up so late anymore.

My favorite team by far is "the hippies" BJ & Taylor. Those other 2 boys are cool too, and that black couple. I enjoy making fun of that nerdy couple. She's kind-of cute in her nerd glasses, but he's a sweaty pig!

And I find it so funny how every "scenes from the next Amazing Race" start with the words, "Fran and Barry have trouble with ..." Those 2 are too funny.

6 comments:

Larilyn said...

The hippies and the nerd couple are my two favorites!

I'm excited that it's moving to a new night and time. No more late Tuesday nights!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!
Amazing Race and then Lost. Can Wednesday nights possibly get any better??? :)

Larilyn said...

Yes. If they held a "Win a Wednesday evening with Johnny Depp, while watching the Amazing Race and Lost" contest. ;)

Unknown said...

Oooohhhhh...sign me up! :)

Anonymous said...

Never seen Amazing Race.

I thought you were gonna post a picture here?

Amber said...

I know I was going to post a picture, I got lazy. :0(