4/18/06

Orlando Predators


Last Friday night Jonathan and I went to the Orlando Predators game (as usual), and I saw this guy!

What?!? You don't know who that is?!?

It's Jay Gruden. He's the brother of John Gruden (Tampa Bay Bucs coach), and the head coach of the Orlando Predators.

He's a star in the world of Arena Football! He's in the hall of fame; one of the most famous QB's of the game.

I just looked for "Jay Gruden" on google.com, and all I could find is how he got a DUI last year. Doh! Well, trust me when I say that he's semi-cool!

More pictures from the Predators:

After every game anybody is allowed on the field. Players and cheerleaders sign autographs, and little kids jump all over the walls playing catch. Here is Jonathan with his new baby (his autographed football). He has all but 4 players!

This is Klaw, the mascot. He's an actual Predator, as in the Arnold Schwarteneger (sp?) movie.

3 comments:

Larilyn said...

That mascot scares the ba-jeebies out of me.

Anonymous said...

ewww, that is a very 'uncuddly' mascot!

but doesn't jonathon look all excited with his football!

Amber said...

It's amusing to watch little kids approach the mascot.

Unlike Disney characters, Klaw actually talks. He's actually a nice guy, and encourages kids to talk to him.