4/8/06

Good times at Wal-mart

I blame the following on my mom - she "made" me go to Walmart and buy her a bunch of stuff (never mind the fact that I was completely out of food).

I had spent an hour at Walmart this morning shopping. I set everything on the check out counter, opened up my purse, and ... nothing. I had left my wallet at home!!! I had absolutely no cash, credit cards, ATM card, checks, etc. I was so mad at myself.

The cashier said that I could load up my cart and she would keep it off to the side. I drove home, got my wallet, and drove back. Thankfully Walmart is only 8 miles away.

Good times!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you went to walmart on Friday Nights?

Amber said...

That's our date night activity. *rolleyes* But we weren't together on Friday night. Plus, it gave me a reason do get out of house on Saturday.

Amber said...

I wish Jonathan would've been with me - he could've paid for all my groceries!!! (I would've paid him back).

Amber said...

I wish Jonathan would've been with me - he could've paid for all my groceries!!! (I would've paid him back).

Anonymous said...

Pay back only the portion you consume! ;0D hehehe...

Traci said...

I love Walmart! I even have a blinkie that says so!! LOL!