1/1/10

Happy Resolution Day!

Besides dusting off those old usual resolutions (lose weight, eat more veggies, get more sleep ...), I'm going to do a fun resolution this year.

This was all the rage last year, but in typical "Amber fashion", I'm always behind on the trends.

I'm going to take at least 1 picture every day.

I think that will be a fun 365 end-of-the-year yearbook for me.

I stole the idea from a facebook friend Allyson. She did it last year, and I always loved looking at her photos. Granted, she is a professional photographer, so they were alway quality photos.

My photos will just be ... whatever. Whatever the heck I'm doing. And what I'm normally doing is A) working or B) watching TV. So, if you work with me, watch out! I'm bringing my camera to work next week!

2 comments:

monica said...

I have a friend who does that too, pretty great idea. Wonder what my pics would all be of? HA! I look forward to it. You should blog it or make a facebook folder for nosy people like me!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Uploading to facebook as we speak!