3/8/09

I can't help it!

I've been watching a ton of the TV show "What I Like About You" with Amanda Bynes and Jennie Garth (it's been cancelled for a couple years now, but it's on reruns on ABC Family in the afternoon).

I started watching about 1/2 way thru ... saw the finale ... and now I'm back to the beginning again.  It was fun to finally see the pilot!

And I'm soooooo glad I'm watching the early shows, because Simon Rex is Jennie Garth's boyfriend on the show.

OMG - I have an adult crush on him!

He might be the epitome of hotness (in my opinion).  I mean, besides Jonathan of course.

I mean, just look at that chin and smile.

Too bad Jennie Garth just broke up with him on the show. No more Simon Rex for me. Booooo!

edit:  Doh!  I looked up Simon Rex in imdb, and he got his start in showbiz in a very unusual manor.  Let's just say, my crush on him is dwindling fast ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - I'm fairly certain you aren't going to look up his early work at blockbuster are you?

Amber said...

Ummm ... yeah ... I found out that after I looked him up on wikipedia. Blah!