3/1/09

The complete OPPOSITE of Muppets ...

I believe the Orlando Museum building used to be a courthouse.

Inside they had a replica (or maybe it was the original) courtroom.

Ted Bundy was tried at this table for a murder he committed in Florida.

The sign by his name carved in the table said that there is no proof that he made this carving.  I'll admit it, I kind-of enjoy reading about serial killers.  I mean, they are horrible people, but I guess I find it fascinating that they are so horrible.  That didn't make much sense at all.  No, I am nowhere near the level of collecting their memorabilia or anything!  Ok - I've said too much now ...

2 comments:

-H- said...

I understand what you mean. I too can't help to read or watch about them on Cold Case Files and American Justice and stuff. But I get so disgusted in the middle of the show and just turn off the TV. I feel guilty and horrible learning about them.

MirEight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.