11/30/08

I met Tinker Bell!

I think the title is pretty self explanatory.

Although I've never mastered spelling "Tinker Bell".  Is that correct?  "Tinkerbell?"  "Tinkerbelle?"

Either way, since 
Disney made that new Tinkerbell and her fairy friends movie, they opened a new meet 'n great at the Magic Kingdom.  It's inside the Judges Tent in Toontown.

I think there are 5 fairy friends in all.  We met 2 of them.  The yellow one is the sun fairy.  The peachy one is the ... shoot, I can't remember.  She's the "southern belle" fairy.  She had a huge southern accent.  My the flower petal looking skirt, I'm going to guess she's the flower fairy.

How cute are Tinker Bells's shoes?

3 comments:

monica said...

cute, i read on disboards someone waited 2 hours. i assume the crowds are low after thanksgiving? maybe i'll get to meet her in january.

Anonymous said...

I can't see waiting two hours!

I always pictured Tinkerbell quite a bit smaller....

cute haircut btw...

-H- said...

Fluffy pom-pom shoes! :}