6/26/08

Who did I steal this from?

1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get? Hopefully a bagel, or some trail mix ... better yet, Mike 'n Ikes!

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be? Maybe a shark? That way nothing would want to eat me (except whales or the Japanese).

3. Who's your favorite redhead? My friend Kelly!

4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house? Waffles

5. Last book you read. Some teenage-y Christopher Pike book

6. Have you made out with anyone on your myspace friend's list? I don't really "make out" anymore.

7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear. Old Navy undies w/ apples on them

8. Describe the last time you were injured. I gave blood the other day and have a bruise on my arm. Does that count?

9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle? Jonathan's army brother - he's trained for all that craziness.


10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable? Not anything "odd". Just the normal snakes, giant bugs, etc ...

11. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? A photo of my '80s cell phone

12. Pop? Dr. Pepper

13. What type of shirt are you wearing? A hand-me down t-shirt from my friend Hiromi

14. Prescription medication? None (I can't swallow pills)

15. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would love to say "bike", but how realistic is that? I can't go on vacation on a bike only. So I'll say "car".

16. Most recent movie you've watched? Forgetting Sarah Marshall

17. Name 3 things you have with you at all times? I don't like to carry things unless I have to. If I have to: wallet, cell phone, hair thing.

18. What is a saying that you use a lot? ... like ...

19. What is your favorite part of the chicken? The non-dark part

20. Favorite kind of cake? Any!!! Or specifically the red kind (red velvet?)

No comments: