6/3/08

Room with a view

Ok - so THANK YOU Eastern Time zone.  I was wide awake at 3am, no thanks to you.  


I forced myself back to sleep, but that only worked until 4am.  Then I had a revalation - it's not often that I'm up at 4am - I can take some photos.


I bought a new digital camera in January.  It bragged that it could take sweet photos, but it proved it here.  I'd like to pat myself on the back for snapping these.

Since we had a corner room at our hotel (free upgrade!), one corner faced the ocean (palm tree photo) and the other corner faced downtown Honolulu (obviously the skyscraper photo).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for you to tell me which camera you used for your photos! ;}

Terry said...

Amber, you little photog you, those are fantastic!!! I see major scrapping in your future!!! I want more!

Amber said...

Type of camera I have: Kodak EasyShare Z1275

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for the info! ;)
Really, awesome pictures!!
Can't wait to see your scrap books! =:D

monica said...

Amber, those are fantastic!!!!