6/8/08

Kwajalein: Airport

Here is another You Tube video I made from my trip to Kwajalein.

I turned into a 5 year old boy on this vacation - every time I had the opportunity to watch an airplane take off or land, I was there!

Since the island is so tiny, you could clearly hear the plane land, so it was easy to ride the .5 miles to the airport and watch them take off.

One day, while looking for shells, an Army supply plane just appeared on top of our heads.  It was loud and AWESOME!  So the next day, I found out what time the Continental plan was going to arrive, waited on the beach, and got a video of the plane almost landing on my head.  Awesome!

Check out the Continental plane in the 2nd part of the You Tube video.  The plane's wheels touch down, jump up and then touch down again.  Freaky!

1 comment:

Terry said...

good stuff amber! Show some pics of all your beach glass!!!!