2/11/08

Cruise report - last night *sob*

After we showered off from our fun day at Castaway Cay it was time to pack and start realizing that the trip is almost over.

We played a little Wii bowling at Diversions (sports bar). We picked out some last minute photos to purchase. We just wandered around the ship waiting for our last dinner to begin. We also ran into Jiminy Cricket.

After dinner we took some photos with Rachal (from Singapore) and Dwight (from Jamacia), our 2 servers. It's crazy, but I still miss them. They were both really fun to be with. And Rachel always put ice in my skim milk. What a cutie!
Around 10pm there was a little show in the lobby called "farewell" or something depressing like that. There was a 15 minute time to meet Disney characters, and some of the theater preformers. Jonathan schmoozed with performers from the show Twice Charmed (which he also bought the soundtrack for). I gave Brent, the cruise director, a thumb up! Yesterday the Travel Channel was showing a DCL program, and Brent was on TV. He was the guy who made all the announcements, so he's kind-of a mini celebrity onboard.

Goodbye Mickey!

Goodbye Chip & Dale!

Goodbye towel elephant! We'll (hopefully) be seeing you again real soon!

3 comments:

monica said...

Oh girl... I cried and cried on that night. I guess it's the big farewell, everyone waving, I can't take stuff like that. I'm a total baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!!!
I want to take D-cruise again!!!!!
BTW, I thought that very tall wig in the pic was mine I wore it for Halloween. ;}

Anonymous said...

and that was hiromi.