2/6/08

Cruise report - Day 6 (Day at Sea)

I don't have a clue what we did this day. I'm assuming it was a lot of movie watching. Through out the entire cruise we saw about 9 movies.


I'll bore you with the list here:

Enchanted (twice)
National Treasure 2
Wild Hogs
Dan in Real Life
The Game Plan
Underdog
Nancy Drew
Transformers
The Nanny Diaries
Are We Done Yet


The ship has a fantastic movie theater, which plays the same 6 movies over and over again. It took a little fanagaling with the schedule for the day, but we managed to see all 6.


Then the room TVs had 5 channels that played the same movie all day long. So the last 4 movies on the list were room channel movies. And, no, I didn't sit in the room all day watching movies. I watched bits and pieces of each of those movies every other day. So I didn't see the movie straight thru, but I think I saw 90% of them!

The captain of the ship (the ORIGINAL Disney Magic captain - since the beginning) had a autograph session in the morning. A couple days ago we had a professional photo taken with the Captain, so we had him sign that photo.

Judging from the photos I took on day 6, we ate a lot of ice cream (and Coke floats) and that's about it!

No comments: