12/14/06

The 20 Days of Christmas - questions 9 & 10

I think I'm running out of "days of Christmas", so I better speed up this process!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Never! Tempting as it may seem, I always open Christmas morning.

Actually that's a lie. For the past 3 years I've opened presents on 12/22. Since Jonathan always goes back home to Missouri for Christmas, we open presents before he leaves. This "Christmas" for me will be on Wednesday, 12/21.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have a little 2.5' tree. I have about 15 different Disney ornaments on it and colored lights. Although that's all just conicendence (sp?). Eventually I'll have a full tree (when I buy it 75% off at Target after Christmas) full of a range of ornaments. Trees that have a theme are always so nice and pretty, but just not my style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you & Jonathan will start opening the presents on Christmas morning from 2007! Yay! ;0}

Anonymous said...

Pack a bag and go with him!!

Amber said...

Some of us who work for a company that runs 24/7 don't get cushy days off like Jonathan. :0(