12/16/06

The 20 Days of Chrismtas - where is #11?

My friend Julie send me this questionare thru e-mail, but she left off question 11! I think we all need to brainstorm and think of a question #11.

12. Can you ice skate? Heck no! You would think that I could, since I'm a pretty good rollerblader (haven't fallen yet! *knock on wood*), but my ankles can't handle it.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No - but I wish i did!

Edit: Jonathan and I went to Banana Republic and he bought a suit jacket, pants and blue shirt for our wedding. He didn't want to buy a black one, he picked out a tan/cream color. He wanted something 'cruise-y'. He's lucky he doesn't have to pay for somebody to alter it (like my stupid dress!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choice on the suits, Jonathan!

Ah, I totally understand that Alteration issues... x0{ I wish I had an average shoe & dress sizes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, it's me again!

I just wanted to say, it's now definitely less than a month to your wedding! ;0D