10/8/06

Top 5 movies I love, that most people have never heard of.

5. Top Secret - very Naked Gun-esque staring a young Val Kilmer. If you like Naked Gun, I highly recommend renting this movie. The plot is an Elvis-style singer goes to Germany during WWII.

4. 3 Ninjas - a stupid kids movie with a lot of cheesy 1 liners.

3. Tales from the Crypt - I can't even think of what the movie is actually called! I'm so embarrased! It's not the Bordello of Blood movie, it's their first movie. Jada Pinkett Smith is the star. Something about a house possessed and zombies or something. When I saw this movie in theaters (about 10 years ago???) I actually left the movie, saw the theater next store where the movie was starting again, and snuck in to watch it again. I've never done that before.

2. Army of Darkness - I suppose a lot of people have heard of this movie, if you are into Bruce Campbell. I keep trying to share my love of this movie with other people who have never seen it, but nobody seems to get it.

1. Million Dollar Mystery - I absolutly love this movie, and I have never met anybody else who has ever seen it, much less heard of it. I can't even find it on DVD.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Evil Deal I & II?

I have the, oh what is it called, Army of Darkness Special Broomstick edition or whatever. With alternate endings...

Supreme cheese, but I love Bruce Campbell.

Anonymous said...

but everyone's heard of strange brew!

There's a mouse in my beer, eh!

Unknown said...

Was the Tales from the Crypt Demon Knight??
I've heard of all of those except the Million Dollar one...is that like Rat Race??

Johnas Rudberg said...

Love Tales of the Crypt! :-D
*LOL*

Amber said...

Demon Night - that's it!!!

Million Dollar Myster is like Rat Race - only cheesier, and therefore funnier.