10/13/06

DVC rules!!!

Guess who was the guest speaker at the big DVC meeting on Wednesday ... Grant Hill!!!

I couldn't believe it!

After he was done speaking I left the meeting to go tot he bathroom, and Grant was walking down the hallway. I debated on running after him (I keep a sharpie on my keys at all times - for these types of senerios - and I had a napkin for him to sign), but I decided against it.

I was bummed he didn't stick around for autographs and photos after the meeting, but it was still pretty neat to hear him speak.

And if you don't know who Grant Hill is - shame on you! Go watch some NBA.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!! YOu should have gotten an autograph. That's what those sharpies are for. And might I add that is a fabulous idea to have a sharpie on your keyring!

Traci said...

Shame on me. I didn't know who he was till you gave it away.

Non-sports girl here, I admit it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's neat, Miss Sharpie & Napkin! ;0)

Just a quick note for your future autograph opportunities, he & his wife are regulars at Rangetus on I-Drive, where you attended my wedding at... ;0)

Unknown said...

Very cool Amber!!
I need to put a mini sharpie on my key chain. I have a few at my desk and I love them! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber,
I saw Andre Agassi and James Blake last night play an exibition game for charity. If you haven't seen James Blake you are missing out. Look in People magazine at the Most Beautiful People and you will see James. Doris