10/29/06

Pop Century

It never fails.

Every year we (Disney Cast Members) get a coupon book for the Holidays. One thing in the coupon book is a 50% off coupon for 1 restaurant inside a park, and 1 restaurant outside the park. The coupons start on 11/1 and end on 10/31 the following yer.

Every year, at the end of October, I'm strounging around to use my coupon for ouside the park.

Jonathan and I just got back from the Pop Century resort (which is, ironically, where I used my coupon last year as well). I really enjoy their food courts food. And I think the resort is so neat!

Jonathan's favorite food is the tie dye cheesecake! Here is a really pixel-y photo I found on google.

Yum!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat! :0D I wish me & my hubbie are better at utilizing those coupons! We are too busy and don't go out enough! :0s

I took a day off today due to illness. I took care of my son and husband for all weekend and now I have all of their symptoms!!! x0P--* I hope you all won't get what we've got!

monica said...

I've heard you say that before, you liked to eat there...we need to check it out for sure!!

Terry said...

I like their food court too Amber, steak and cheese wrap! Num!!!