7/7/06

I'm embarrased to admit (more stuff). . .

I think it will make an amusing post about all the embarrasing/stupid stuff I do. Come on everybody, admit stuff with me!

1. Did I even spell "embarrased" correctly?
2. I can't get enough of Fox's So You Think You Can Dance. Did you see the way Benji looked at Donyelle on Wednesday night? I wish a guy would look at me like that!
3. Black jelly beans ... enough said.
4. Boxer briefs are darn comfortable.
5. So are granny panties!
6. How much I make per hour ... it's too embarrasing to admit!
7. I love hand me down clothes, from friends or ebay.
8. I've lived in Florida for 4 years, and have never been to the beach.
9. I'm on the White Sox bandwagon.
10. I had cereal for dinner every night this week.
11. I have more internet friends than real friends - not that that's a bad thing!
12. I love MTV's Real World vs. Road Rules challenges

I think I'll publish this post now ... but I'm sure I can think of more stupid stuff later!

11 comments:

monica said...

You really want us to join in this?

Amber said...

Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

Amber, I didn't know your life was so, hummm, how can I put this..., uh-, 'unique'...? Is that word appropriate for this? x0} hyahaha...

I do hope I'm on your list of "friends who actually exist in town, and happened to have a 'unique' life as well..."! ;09 hehe...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's me again. I must say this to Amber and Amber related Disney fan friends!! I saw Pirates of Caribbean - A Dead Man's Chest - last night. MUST SEE!!!!! =:0D

I especially liked the scene when Orlando Bloom's entire naked back(not the butt, just a regular back, but still...) occupies the entire screen for a second... :09*********

Traci said...

1. I am embarrassed to say I love granny panties too.

2. I am embarrassed to say that I only shave my legs and pits when I "have" to.

3. I am embarrassed to say that I go to bed at 9 to 9:30 sometimes.

4. I am embarrassed to say that even though I went recently, the last time I went to the dentist was 6 years ago.

5. I am embarrassed to say that I am really lazy.

Ok, maybe I'll quit too. You guys have learned enough terrible things about me to hate me now. :blush:

Amber said...

You go Traci!

Lola said...

Internet friends ARE real friends :)

Anonymous said...

Internet friends are totally real friends!!! Cause you can text them too... besides if it wasn't for internet friends, would Amber EVER eat? or have an excuse to go to PC???

Amber said...

There's always an excuse to go to PC!

I haven't been in over a month - somebody come visit me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»