12/29/05

I work hard for the money!

Here is a picture of me hard at work! I work in cube-land. Cubes as far as the eye can see! My desk is relatively clean b/c I just moved cubes; I got a different job.

I used to answer telephone calls and make reservation for DVC (Disney Vacation Club) timeshare owners. But now I got "promoted" (no pay raise). Now I work on paperwork - called the "support team". Out of 130 people, only 9 get picked for support team, so I was shocked when they told me I was hired!

Thursdays stink b/c I have to work from 9-7pm. Hooray for overtime!

What is everybody doing for New Years Eve?

5 comments:

Amber said...

Woo-hoo -- folk dancing music!!! I really hope there is a way to stream music onto this blog!!! (Can I get any more sarcastic?) Hee hee.

Mom - did you read my "profile" on the main page. It talks about posting picture. You'll have to "browse" and then just click on the image number (I think?!?)

Anonymous said...

Amber congrats on the promotion, exactly what kind of paperwork stuff do you do?

Traci said...

Amber, you look about as busy at your job as I am at mine! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Show off! ;0) You look adorable as usual!! Very refureshing to hear such comment as, "I work hard for the money!" 'Cause where I work at, I must question myself, "where is that money I work hard for? Do they even accidentally shred paychecks before distributing them to the workers...?" <:00 CONGRATS!!!!! on your promo! =:0D Subarashii (wonderful/great/neat)!!!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm french journalist and I'd like to ask you some questions about Celebration (I think you live there) and Disney. This is my email : celinett21@yahoo.fr