12/24/05

2005 WDW Christmas Party




Last weekend I was busy with 2 Christmas parties. Jonathan's party was on Friday, Dec 16 at Epcot. The them was "Under the Sea." My party was Saturday, Dec 17 at Epcot. Anybody have a guess at my party's theme? You got it - "Under the Sea".

Here are some picture from my friend Kelly (red hair and green shirt - very Christmasy!). I didn't have a digital camera until 2 days ago (when Jonathan TOTALLY surprised me with one for Christmas).

I was pretty proud of my outfit. I bought the dress at Old Navy (on sale). The earrings and the blue sash are both from the "1 spot" at Target (the $1 section - I love that section!). My whole outfit was probably less then $20.

Jonathan's party was a lot of fun. I used to work with him in his department at Disney, so all my old friends were there. His party also had charicatur (sp?) artists, a live band, people on stilts dressed up as huge coral reefs and a really cool free photograph. My party just used all the old decorations and had a lame DJ. Still, both parties had free food, so it was all worth it! Plus, dressing up once a year is fun!

I'm still learning how to post pictures here. I use www.snapfish.com for all digital pictures. Posting them is fairly easy, but formatting the words around the pictures can be quite a challange!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dress looks great! I actually came across your Christmas Dress pictures from last year just last week!

Traci said...

You guys look great!! The party looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

OK, I don't see any pictures of me with you. What's up with that? Is it illegal to post my pictures, or something on your blog page? hehehe, I'm just kidding!! x0}

*Just a "friendly" reminder*
Please email me the pics from the party, if you still have them. My pictures usually don't turn out well, so maybe that's the reason why I haven't seen them...? :*0l