10/24/10

Laundry Strike - Day 42-47

Day 42 - "You're a weiner" ... classic. And cozy for a little Food & Wine festival at Epcot.

Day 43 - I just want to say that I love this green shirt. I had a coupon for The Gap (I never shop there), but I found this beauty for only $6.

Day 44 - Skirt Tuesday! We were having a party at work, and I knew I would have to do a lot of lifting and walking, so I wore my coziest dress made out of t-shirt material. I had to dress it up a tad with a ... what else ... cardigan!

(Off topic - I bought a $5 cardigan today)

Day 45 & 46 - This is kind-of cheating, but I worked 20 hours in a row starting at 9:30pm on Wednesday night. That's not a typo ... 20 hours. So this was my outfit on Wednesday AND Thursday.

Day 47 - Pink day at work for Breast Cancer awareness. If you're paying attention to my blog, you'll recognize this cardigan! (I tore apart an ill fitting sweater and made it into a fun cardigan.)

No comments: