10/5/10

Laundry Strike - Day 34-37

Day 34 - Almost 12 hour day at work. Just the day for a purple shirt that's pretty much made out of paper. I *heart* you H&M!

Day 35 - I had every intention of leaving the house, but then I never did. So I wasted one of my favorite t-shirts for nothing. I got it in (guess!) Hawaii in 2005. And it's a little chilly in Florida (low 80s!), so I'm rocking the fleece socks.

Day 36 - Yikes. Why didn't somebody tell me my pants are too tight. Gross!

Day 37 - Happy Skirt Tuesday! I don't like this white shirt, but that's kind-of the point of the laundry strike, to wear stuff I haven't worn in forever. And yet another Gap $3 thrift store skirt. What's the deal with Gap skirts and people giving them to thrift stores?!? I guess I shouldn't complain.

No comments: