6/29/10

Go Brew Crew!

One baseball game down, 5 more to go!

Jonathan and I are in full vacation mode. We're doing a Jay Buckley baseball trip. We flew into Milwaukee yesterday morning, went to a Brewers game last night, and now we're headed off to Cincinnati.

Eventually we'll also make stops in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit and Chicago (Cubs).

Contrary to what you're probably assuming ... I picked this vacation! My dad used to get a Jay Buckley brochure every year in the mail, but we never went on a trip. So I'm finally going!

My goal is to eat a hot dog in every stadium (although, last night they gave us free brats at a tail gate party, so that kind-of counts) AND ice cream in a helmet!

Let me tell you, the ice cream at Miller Park (Brewers) was enormous! The mini helmet was filled to the brim. The first thing I did was spill chocolate sauce on my tennis shoe. So now it looks like somebody pooped on them.

Well, it's 7:15am, and we have to board the bus to Cincinnati. I've got some pretzels, Back to the Future 1 & 2 and my Snuggle. Let's roll!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've considered doing this, too (we've met a few people who've done it, and we get the brochure), but so far, we just do our own road trips to see the Phils. But it looks like lots of fun! :)