4/21/10

I love it when things work out ...

So for the past 3 years (no joke) I've been looking at bathroom lights at Lowes. Every time I go to Lowes for anything, and Jonathan lets me, I walk down the lights isle. We have those stupid, ugly bar lights with round bulbs on it.

So a week ago, they FINALLY went on sale! Jackpot. I bought a 3 bulb fixture for the small bathroom and a 4 bulb fixture for the master bathroom. I wasn't sure which glass globe-y thing to buy, so I bought a cheep ugly small one and an expensive big one. I was hoping I would eventually learn to live with the small one.

Fast forward to today (one week later). I go to Lowes again to buy some flowers and, what the heck, let's walk down the lights isle.

The lights I bought last week are even MORE on sale! I can take my receipt back and get more money.

And that big expensive globe-y thing I bought. Those are 50% off! Now I don't have to leave to live with the cheep ugly small one. The big nice ones are now the same price as the cheep ugly small ones.

Jackpot!!! I just love when everything works out perfectly.

1 comment:

monica said...

pics please - I found a new one for our dining room, after about 5 months of looking, for $35 cha ching. I love it!! I was about to fork over $65 and feel good that it was the cheapest I'd found...then the clearance one jumped off the shelf at me and was perfect. Thrilled~