4/1/09

ESPN the Weekend

About a month ago Jonathan and I went to ESPN the weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I'm finally downloading all my photos from my camera.

They bring in TONS of sports stars and ESPN celebrities.  The problem is, they work them to death, so you have no chance to meet them.

Why can't it be like Star Wars weekends when you line up, get a fastpass to meet 1 celebrity, and be on your merry way?

Anyways, I was most excited to stalk Scottie Pippen.  Growing up near Chicago, all Bulls games were on WGN.  If you remember the '90s, the Bulls were very popular and I LOVED those teams. 

Every morning, driving to work, I listen to Mike & Mike in the Morning.  While I was unsuccessful in getting tickets to watch their show live, I did see Greeny doing a mini talk show up on stage.

"Rock Hoover, Rock Hoover.  Rock Hoover ... there ain't no messin' with the Hoov!"





No comments: