2/4/09

Universal Studios

(My brother purchasing his 2nd soft pretzel)

We all went to Universal Studios last Monday.  It was supposed to be not too cold, but 70% chance of rain.

(Julie and Mitch are the only ones on Dueling Dragons!)

I made everybody get up early, and we left the house at 8am.  We were  going commando style!  We only had 9 hours (9am-6pm) in both parks, and I wanted to do everything we possibly could.

(We are soaked after riding Rip Saw falls)

Little did I know that NOBODY was going to Universal that day.  

Seriously, there were NO lines.  It was amazing.  We walked right on to every single ride.  And I'm not exaggerating at all.  I couldn't believe it.

(Corey is not excited about riding The Hulk coaster)

That 70% chance of rain was correct - we were all soaked by the time we left.  But I think everybody had a fun time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Commando Style??? lol....


I wonder if Amber knows what she just said?