2/6/09

The Simpsons Ride!

Even though simulator type rides make me violently ill, I was so excited to see the new Simpsons Ride at Universal.

It was AWESOME!!!  

I took 2 dramamines before hand, and only closed my eyes a couple times on the ride.  I think I saw most of it.  I can't believe I didn't get sick or anything.

The preshow was the best part.  I almost wish we would've waiting in line for at least 10-15 minutes (we walked right on the ride), b/c I bet there were tons of little Simpsons touches all over the place.


I must say, the Universal marketing department blew it big time when it came to souvenirs.  They didn't even sell BORT license plates.  You Simpsons fans know what I'm talking about.


4 comments:

monica said...

Oh those things KILL me, you go girl! I can NOT take them. And 2 dramamines..... that would have knocked me out for the next 2 days. I have to take 1/2 of one to 1. Glad it worked though and you were fine and still were able to stay awake.

Amber said...

I'm sure I'm immune to dramamine by now. I used to take 3 before I got on a plane!

Although, the orange ones will knock you out. The white ones are the way to go. Although they taste TERRIBLE!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Bort license plates Amber!
Did they have any Ralphy stuff, I adore him!

Emmy X

corey said...

Worst ride ever