2/5/09

Ahhhhhhhh!

This might have been the greatest ride photo ever.

It had been raining all day at Universal, so we figured, "what the heck - let's go on a water ride!"

Even though we were already soaked, we managed to get even more soaked!  Especially in the crotch area.

And the drop on Dudley Do Right's Rip Saw falls is really steep!  I think some of us are screaming because we're wet and some of us are actually scared!

From top to bottom:
My brother Corey
My friend Julie
Me (I'm not scared!)
Julie's husband Mitch
Good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt and I have a pic on Montu at Busch Gardens in the rain, then they shut it down for safety!!

Dudley Do right and the Popeye ride get you soaked, I love it! Matt ruined his wallet, and travellers cheques on popeye by leaving it in his pocket!! Doh!

Emmy X

Amber said...

Popeye was closing as we walked over to it (thank goodness!!!) b/c nobody was riding it. I've been on it before, and I know how super wet you can get.