8/1/08

Go Rays!




Mmmmm ... stadium food!

For the past 2 years the Tampa Bay Rays (formerly Devil Rays) played a 3 game se
ries at Disney's Wide World of Sports.  If you bought tickets for a Disney game, they give you 1 free ticket for a game in Tampa.

Since Jonathan and I attended 2 Rays game at Disney, we got 4 free tickets.  We took our friends Bill and Melanie to Tampa.  For the 2nd time this year, I saw the Rays actually win a game!!!

Before the game, Dionner Navaro (the Rays All-Star catcher) signed autographs.  Jonathan and I are always a sucker for an autograph

3 comments:

Terry said...

mmmm, stadium food!!!

Anonymous said...

if there's an autograph line, my money is on Jonathon being in it... I've got a pile of coke points for him too... i should email those.

Amber said...

Woo-hoo!!!