8/31/08

Always Coca-Cola!

My family took a vacation to Atlanta when I was younger.  I remember touring the Coke plant and drinking  all the different (and weird!) Cokes at the end of the tour.  So I knew Jonathan and I had to do the Coke tour.

They opened a new tour building in 2007.  It was really nice.  We stayed there for over 3 hours!  And it was all self guided.

Always a sucker for a character photo op - we got to met the Coke bear.  Notice he has an Olympic scarf on.

I guess this red couch is from American Idol (a show I do not watch).  And I got to "run" with the Olympic torch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you order a pepsi?

Amber said...

Actually - Jonathan brought some Pepsi for the road trip. I wanted to take photo of him chugging a Pepsi in front of the Coke building. Alas, it didn't happen.