7/9/08

Random Disney Stuff

Every month Jonathan gets his hair cut at the barbershop at the Magic Kingdom. Therefore, every month I have an hour to kill on Main Street USA (I know, I know - what a major problem to have!) Last weekend I hit the character jackpot! I got Bert's (from Mary Poppins) autograph as well as Horace Horsecollar and Clarabell Cow! You NEVER see those characters around.

Since I leave near Disney, and we went to the parks all the time, I started to collect autographs. It gave me a mission when ever I was at a park. I've been doing it for over 3 years now, I think I've got about 100+.

I bought some new crocs a month ago. At first I thought they were cute, but now I'm not as excited as before. I bought them on a whim. I guess it serves me right to buy things with out thinking.

At Disney's Hollywood Studios they opened up a new Monsters, Inc character meet and greet. It's over near the Backlot Tour. According to Jonathan, I need to speak with Inhuman relations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love just wandering around Main Street. It's just about my favorite thing in the world.

monica said...

Mine too, favorite thing wondering around Main Street!! It's magical, how cheesy does it sound, but it's true!!

I am anxious to see the new Monsters meet & greet area. Andy's never been patient enough to let me see Sulley and I love him so much!! I always say "next time"..... I need to go on my own one day to see him, don't know why I didn't do that when he was playing golf on those trips last year. I was busy being lazy by the pools. Though I did hit EPCOT alone one day, no...two days. I like going on my own!

Amber said...

Me, you and Sully next time Monica!!!