3/15/08

Dude looks like a lady!!!

So I was at the Magic Kingdom today. I was wearing a blue t-shirt w/ one of the Muppets on it (the band member who plays the saxaphone) and my Chicken Little baseball hat. My hair was up in a bun.

Since Jonathan was getting his hair cut, I had about 1/2 hour to walk around thru the Emporium shops.

I became a nerd recently and decided to try to collect a certain set of Pirates of the Caribbean pins. With a hand ful of old pins (tradables) I went out to stalk cast members who were wearing pin lanyards.

I found one nice lady. As I approched her, pin in hand, she said, "Hi sport - see a pin you like?"

Sport?!? Am I a 12 year old boy?

The next lady I traded with called me ... shoot, I can't remember now! But it was another boy-ish name.

I really need to wear more revealing clothing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....maybe let that long hair down!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I'll take that type of comment over something like this: "I need to see your daughter's ID, maam." type comment I'm getting nowadays!!!
Appearently, I look so super old that many think I'm in 40's or 50's! They think I'm a mom of my girl friends who are in 30's!!!
I really need to do something about aging!!!