6/3/07

This is too darn long ...

... so I'm shortening the heck out of it!


1. When’s the last time you ran? 1 week ago. My stupid left hip is killing me!


2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? In 7th grade they did.


6. Favorite ice cream? Butter pecan


7. When was your last doctor’s visit? LOL! When I got my physical to become a teacher. I'll let people who know me do the math on that one!


8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? 11pm - 7:45am every night!


12. If anyone came to your house on your “lazy days” what would they find you wearing? Not a whole heck of a lot!


15. Do you own a pair of Converse? They look horrendous on me, since I have cankles.


17. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Heck yes!


24. Are you cocky? In my mind I am.


30. Could you live without a computer? I could live without pretty much anything, but that would probably be pretty boring.


34. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? 2 cell phones


37. Last time you saw your best friends? 10 months ago


50. How do most people spell your name? Howard. The captain who married me even said HOWARD.


51. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? As PJs I do.


58. Favorite name for a girl? Katie


59. Favorite name for a boy? Scott


67. Do you return your cart? Hell yes! That is one of my biggest pet peeves!


77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Every white trash female on TV!


103. Do you go online everyday? Yes

3 comments:

monica said...

Amber's favorite word of the day: Hell

Amber said...

Jonathan made me take all the cursing out. :0(

Traci said...

Great answers.