6/5/07

House Tour - master bathroom

Aloha again!


Here is a continuation of the bathroom tour.


I painted 2 walls this crazy green color. I'm not super fond of it, but it's growing on me.


I have a little bamboo / pewter thing going on.


I cut some big pieces of bamboo and tied them with raffia to make the frame around the medicine cabinet mirror. And I bought a live bamboo plant that I haven't killed yet!


This shower curtain is from Port Orleans Riverside (a Disney resort). I love it!

1 comment:

monica said...

I LOVE what you are doing!! The frame thing, wowie! You are seriously craft girl with decorating!!! I like the one or two walls a different color thing, I love that color! The shower curtain, I can't begin to tell you how cool it is!! I'm so jealous!! (I just found a place to buy the movie online a few weeks ago, from another country and I need to do that before it's gone)