4/25/07

It's here!!!

2 months ago I signed up for Chicago Bears credit card.

Besides the cool Soldier Field design on the card, there was an added perk - if I spend $75 in the first month (oh my, what a challenge!) I got a free sweatshirt and a free Bears mini helmet SIGNED BY OGULEYE (sp?).

My package came in the mail yesterday!!!

The mini helmet is super cool, and the sweatshirt rocks. It's a XL, but it still rocks. I love the smell and fuzzy feel to brand new sweatshirt.

The NFL and MLB always seem to have credit card promotions going on. Just don't have too many credit cards at one time. Now I just have to cancel this Bears card and I'm good to go!

3 comments:

Kingmsmn67 said...

When ever I go to a Rays or Magic game they have a table set up and you get a free gift.......I'm guessing I'll be getting a new Beach Towel when I go see the Twins in a couple weeks

Too bad you had to get that Bears Crap though :D

Traci said...

Nothing like free product with no strings attached. LOL

Anonymous said...

i missed this how??