4/18/07

Random Walt Disney World photos

Even though we live in Orlando, and we go to the parks 2 or 3 times a month, there is still always something new-ish to take a picture of!
Jellyfish at Epcot. They reconfigured the inside of the Living Seas, and Turtle Talk with Crush moved to a better location. There is an actual waiting room for the show now.
Happy Easter from the World of Disney Store!
I always take photos of things I want for Christmas, that way Jonathan has visual aids when he goes shopping.
I thought this t-shirt was cute. Or maybe it was a tank top? Either way, I found it at the Magic Kingom inside the 'adult' store (which used to be the sports store) on Main Street.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

lol, the magic kingdom has an 'adult' store.

Holly said...

must.have.that.shirt. tell me how much money to send you.

Anonymous said...

Actually - I was at the MK today and I didn't see it. :0(

I didn't search very well ... maybe it's in the PotC ride store!

-Amber :0)

Joanne said...

I love the hidden Mickeys in that shirt! :)

Terry said...

Now that's a shirt Emily would wear!!!! LOL love that strainer. Not that i cook....

if I see the shirt I'll pick you one up Holly. IM me what size