11/27/09

Yay for Black Friday!

I hit the jackpot shopping today.

I've been on the hunt for a cute pair of black shoes for about a year now.

I woke up at the crack of 9:30am today, ready for some Black Friday shopping. I hit Ross first, since I figured it wouldn't be very crowded (there's always deals there, nothing special today).

I saw an adorable pair of shoes, but when I picked them up, I realized they were dark brown, not black. For some reason I have lots of brown shoes. But they were pointy, slingback and about 1" heel - exactly what I'm looking for!!

I thought to myself, "darn, if these were in black, I would buy them in a second."

Guess what I found down the next isle ... the same shoes in black!!!!

Thank you shopping gods.

1 comment:

monica said...

Your so silly-we coulda used a picture