11/19/09

Christmas in November

It's not like "Christmas in November" is anything unheard of, but I'm honestly not really in the mood yet.

At Studios we ran into this giant greeting card (to hype up the movie The Christmas Carol - which Jonathan saw with out me, b/c I'm not in the mood yet!).

Since Jonathan thinks I'm the biggest scrooge ever, he found it appropriate that I was all excited to see the inside writing on the card. *groan*

The card is in the back by the Backlot Tour and the giant bottle of Coke.

2 comments:

monica said...

Saw it and....hold your heart...I'm not in the mood either. Very, very, very odd for me. I think b/c we left for Disney before Halloween, came back to people celebrating Christmas already....strange..... doesn't "feel" Christmasy at all to me!!!!

Unknown said...

I hear ya Amber! It doesn't even seem like it's going to be Thanksgiving next week....I'm so not ready for this year to be over already. :o)