10/23/09

Where are you luxo?!?

Disney’s Hollywood Studios … why do you force me to waste all my time?!?

Jonathan heard about this luxo lamp that comes out of the brick wall and does a little dance (or something).

(A luxo lamp is the lamp in the Pixar logo. You know, the one that hops out and crushes the “I” in Pixar …)

We’ve gone to Studios at least 3 times, stood in front of this brick wall for what seemed like forever …

… and nothing. The luxo lamp either doesn’t exist, or it just never works.

4 comments:

Lisa Nadler said...

Amber - it does exist! When we were there in September it was out there doing a performance, but was gone when we walked by the second time.

Amber said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Joanne said...

I've seen him too Amber! Just happen to be walking past when he came out.

Amber said...

Grrrrrrr ....