10/25/09

Tiana's Showboat Jubilee

Jonathan and I saw the very first Tiana's Showboat Jubilee at the Magic Kingdom this afternoon!

All the characters and dancers parade (New Orleans style) from the Diamond Horseshoe Revue over to the riverboat. The riverboat is all decorated with yellow, green and purple banners.

At the front of the riverboat is Louie, the trumpet playing alligator. Tiana and Prince Naveen are up top (we didn't get a good photo of them). Half way during the show the "bad guy" Dr. Facilier (Fas - Ill - E - A) appears on the top of the boat and sings a song. Dr. Facilier was my favorite!

We stood on that wooden walkway in Frontierland to watch the show. Standing next to the wooden shack (if you're on the wooden walkway, you'll know that I mean) or on the bridge by Splash Mountain would've been better spots.

All in all, very cool show! The music rocks ... and I'm sure the movie will rock as well!



2 comments:

monica said...

Oh I see.. I thought you meant the show was ON the boat WHILE YOU were on the boat.... I see now.... Cole loves music, but that may be harder for him to see... I think he will love parades, Andy hates 'em... HE HE HE... We'll see....

Amber said...

The parade is only 2 seconds long ... we camped out for the show. Then walked over to the Diamond Horseshoe. About 10 minutes after we got there, the river boat had completed it's lap, and the parade came back to end the entire thing.