8/28/09

Hello ... hello ... hello

Yesterday Jonathan and I tore the carpeting out of "my" bedroom (one of our spare rooms).  It was really gross carpeting.  There were rust colored stains all over.  What the heck causes a rust color stain?

Anyway, fake wood flooring was on sale at Lowes, so we bought a bunch, and now we're ready to install it.

Strange phenomenon:  when you remove carpeting from a room, the entire room echos.  Every free moment, Jonathan runs into my room and yells, "hellllooooooo!"

Tune in later for photos of the finished product.

4 comments:

-H- said...

Hey Ambie! I have tons of project that need to be done at my new house. Do you think you can share your skills and expertise with me?

MirEight said...

What is it about spare rooms? I call our second bedroom "my room" too...It does have my bedset from the condo but still... :-)

Unknown said...

could the rust stains be caused by carpet nails??
I don't know....just a guess.
I'm always impressed by you two and your do it yourself projects! =)

Amber said...

L1 - good guess about the rust stains. I never thought about that. Although it's just all over - not just along where the nails are.

Right now Jonathan's removing the carpet nails while I'm putzing around on the computer.