8/11/09

Dug

Jonathan and I recently stayed at Bay Lake Tower (or BLT as the cool kids call it).

But let me back up ...

Ever since Jonathan saw this stuffed dog (Dug, from the movie Up), he's wanted one. So I planned to buy one for his birthday.

Then we went to Studios one random day, and all the Up merchandise was gone. No more Dugs! Jonathan freaks out, drives to Downtown Disney and attempts to buy one. This is the day BEFORE I was going to buy one for him. Why does he always buy stuff for himself a week BEFORE his birthday.

So I grabbed it out of his hand, and paid for it myself. I took it to work to hide it (even though it wasn't going to be a surprise anymore).

Then, I dropped it off at BLT the day before our stay there. I asked the front desk to put it in our room, so it would be a surprise when we walked in.

Ta-da! Dug sitting on our bed watching TV. It was a total surprise!

1 comment:

-H- said...

Sweeeeeet!!! :) So how was your stay at BLT?!