6/5/09

Juneau

This was the scene we saw for 7 days in a row. Snow covered mountains were everywhere!  We never got tired of sitting on our cruise deck (in a lounge chair, all bundled up) and looking at the mountains.
One cool part of our cruise was the fact that we never cruised in the open ocean.  We were always really close to land, so there was always glaciers and mountain ranges to look at.

These particular mountains were in Juneau.

It's kind-of odd to be back in Florida and there are no mountains in sight.
You've got to hand it to Alaska, it was a very pretty, clean, and green state!  Now I'm motivated to plant some more trees.

1 comment:

Kingmsmn67 said...

It's kind-of odd to be back in Florida and there are no mountains in sight.


That's why I tell people I live in Nepal.I can see Everest from my Condo