6/14/09

I can sew (barely)


So, if you've been following my blog, you remember I bought a sewing machine back in 2007, and I finally opened it a couple months ago.

I managed to sew something. I bought this fabric at Walmart for some low, low, super low price, and I made this tent looking dress out of it!

That ribbon wraps around my neck, and ties over one shoulder. And I used bias binding around the arm sleeves. Man, bias binding is a pain to use!

In typical Amber fashion, I cut off way too much on the bottom, so it's not as long as I would've liked, but it's still wearable.

Now if I only had a reason to wear dresses ...

1 comment:

-H- said...

Amber!!!!! I really like this dress!!!!! It's one fabulous looking dress! Love the patterns and colors, and the shape of it is super cute!!!!!

Please just wear it!! You don't need any special reasons to wear a dress! ;)