8/8/06

Survey says . . . (part I)

(also stolen from Monica)

[my name is]: Amber Lyn Cavender (Howald <-- that sounds weird)
[in the morning i am]: bouncy, I never hit snooze
[love is]: super fun!
[i dream about]: math

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: teeth and shoes
[last person u slow danced with]: a guy named Eric Estrada (for real!) at a wedding

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: Jonathan
[hugged:] Jonathan
[you instant messaged]: Jonathan's (cute) brother
[you laughed with]: Futurama

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]: I have before, but it's pretty boring
[what's your favorite food?]: currently I'm loving blueberries
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: I should've read this before - blueberries
[what hurts the most?] my legs during the marathon
[trust others way too easily?]: I rarely trust anybody

-N U M B E R-
[of times i have had my heart broken?]: 1
[of hearts i have broken?]: 1
[of tight friends?]: I really don't have many "tight" friends
[of cd's that i own?]: 50 ish
[of scars on my body?]: nothing big
[of things in my past that i regret?]: I'm sure there are small things, but nothing I can think of

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh-!, makes me want to answer to the survey.

Amber, please do surprise me with something out of your character the next time you take a survey... x0D hehe

I guess that means I know about you pretty well...? :0>

Johnas Rudberg said...

Great survey list Amber, now log in as another person and answer it truthfully... *LOL* ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cool middle name!

I didn't really realize that Amber liked blueberries so much :)

I stole this from Monica too, but I posted it on my 'myspace' since I had nothing to post there, and I had pictures for this blog. I'm everywhere man :)